Decision Maker: Director of Universal Services
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. That the Director of Universal Services
approves the Project Appraisal for Southampton and South-West
Hampshire Transforming Cities Fund programme: Eastleigh and
Southampton Airport Parkway Travel Hubs as set out in this
2. That the Director of Universal Services supports the approach as detailed in this report.
3. That the Director of Universal Services gives approval to spend and enter into necessary contractual arrangements with a supplier, to implement this scheme, at a total estimated cost of £766,000 to be funded from the
Transforming Cities Fund and Developer Contribution to be split between both hubs. Eastleigh Travel Hub at £383,000 and Airport Parkway Hub at £383,000.
4. That the Director of Universal Services approves a £64,000 increase in value in the 2021/22 Capital Programme for Eastleigh Travel Hub from £319,000 to
£383,000 offset by a £64,000 reduction in value in the 2022/23 Capital Programme for Southampton Airport Parkway Travel Hub from £447,000 to £383,000.
5. That the Director of Universal Services, and Legal Services progress, enter into, and secure all appropriate licences, agreements, consents, rights, permissions and easements necessary to enable the works to be undertaken on land owned by third parties.
Publication date: 12/09/2023
Date of decision: 04/08/2023